Welcome to Waterfront West Palm Beach
Where everyone plays – and everyone wants to live
West Palm Beach offers a staggering diversity of waterfront homes and waterfront condos, diverse in location, economics, and style.
Waterfront homes in West Palm Beach can be roughly grouped as such:
- Flagler Drive – offers the most exclusive address in the city, running along the Intracoastal Waterway with views of the water and across to Palm Beach island. Flagler Drive homes run from the marina north of downtown to the city’s urban core, and then from south of downtown to the city’s border with Lake Worth.
- El Cid – the best-known luxury home neighborhood in West Palm Beach.
- So So (South of Southern) – One of the hottest neighborhoods in West Palm Beach
- Waterfront Condos – West Palm Beach’s most desirable condos are clustered primarily in and around downtown with along the Intracoastal Waterway and include The Bristol, The Plaza (formerly Trump Plaza), La Clara, Forte, and Flagler House.
What to Love
- Sunrise Views
- Running, biking, driving along the water
- Proximity to everything
- Seasonal events
- Access to watersports
Living along the water, one inevitably feels the desire to experience boating. Among the many options nearby: