Welcome to Manalapan
Private, secluded luxury enclave in the middle of the Palm Beaches
Manalapan is an exclusive enclave of just around 450 residents situated on Hypoluxo Island in the Intracoastal Waterway between South Palm Beach and Lantana.
It offers residents a private, secluded environment that is a quick, beautiful drive down the AIA highway from Palm Beach proper, but also that much closer to life in the South County destinations of Delray Beach and Boca Raton.
A small, private airfield is just minutes from the island in Lantana.
Homes in Manalapan vary from the Mizner-esque “Palm Beach Style,” to some of the best modern and contemporary beachfront architecture found anywhere.
What to Love
- Ocean to Lake seclusion
- Private boat docks
- Easy access to everything
- La Coquille Club
People & Lifestyle
Many of the homes come with boat docks for sailing or jetting out the nearby Boynton Inlet to the Atlantic Ocean. Manalapan’s historic homes include the 1930 Vanderbilt mansion, “Eastover,” which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Current notable residents include motivational guru Tony Robbins, boxing promoter Don King, musician Yanni, and others.
Things to Do in Manalapan / Hypoluxo Island
The hub of Manalapan is the fabulous Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, but particularly the members-only La Coquille Club, which offers a private beach with cabanas and multiple excellent dining options in addition to its spa and other activities. Also nearby is The Four Seasons Palm Beach, and its five-star, five diamond spa, dining and private beach.
- Polpo - oceanfront Southern Italian
- Florie’s – The first restaurant in the US to partner with Mauro Colagreco, the chef behind the #1 World’s Best Restaurant
- Angle- modern, elegant farm-to-table
- John G’s - popular breakfast spot at Plaza del Mar
- Old Key Lime House - the feel of old Florida just across the lake in Lantana
- Breeze Ocean Kitchen - oceanfront, casual
Search All Homes