No one has sold more $10 million+ or $15 million+ condos at The Bristol than Samantha Curry, an executive director for Douglas Elliman Palm Beach.
Perched perfectly across and above the intracoastal from Palm Beach, this gorgeous glass tower has been luring present, future, and current Palm Beachers back to the mainland for the past four years.
Built in 2018 just across the island at at the Okeechobee bridge, this 25-story gleaming beauty offers 3- to 5-bedroom homes ranging from 3,700 to 14,000 square feet with every unit possessing spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows.
A true luxury building, The Bristol at 1100 S. Flagler Drive offers unparalleled 5-star amenities including men’s and women’s spas, a waterfront fitness center, beauty salon, spacious outdoor entertaining terrace, club lounge, private dining room, 75-ft swimming pool, jacuzzi, exclusive car service, gated entry, 24-hour valet, doormen,and concierge, indoor and outdoor dog runs, and a massive backup generator.
The Bristol Experience
Homes at The Bristol offer a sleek, modern canvas that can accommodate nearly any interior decorating style, but all include:
- Dramatic views of the ocean, intracoastal, island, or city
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spacious terraces
- In-unit laundry
- Customized chef’s kitchens
- State-of-the-art appliances
- Master suites with dual bathrooms
- Private elevator entry
The Bristol wouldn’t be attracting the level of resident it has or garnering the prices it has without five-star amenities. They include:
- 24-Hour Service – including doorman, valet and concierge.
- Spa – spanning two floors, with the dry spa on the first floor and the wet spa on the second, indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, steam rooms, saunas, and lockers.
- Fitness Center – organized for total body wellness, the fitness center at Bristol features just about any type of workout equipment you can think of, and a private yoga studio and personal training room.
- Pool – A seventy-five-foot lap pool, heated jacuzzi, an enclosed aquatic feature for children.
- Lounges – club lounge, card room, and business center.
- Beauty Salon – hair, manicure, pedicure.
- Laundry – including commercial pressing.
- Garage – 2- and 3-car garages, valet, and car service.
- Pets – Pet-friendly building with indoor and outdoor dog walk.
- Outdoor Space – professionally designed gardens and outdoor spaces that will accommodate events up to 200.
- Private Dining Room
- Guest Suites
The Bristol may have a lot of amenities for you to enjoy, but sometimes you may just want to get out and go somewhere. Fortunately, the Bristol is close to many fun places in West Palm Beach.
If you're ready to find your new luxury condominium at the Bristol, contact Samantha Curry today to find out what's available – on or off-market.